Kohler - 72419-BN - Awaken™ G110 Multifunction Showerhead
Questions about Kohler - 72419-BN
The professionals at Wolff Design Center are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 72419-BN / Our Item - KOH72419BN
The Awaken showerhead brings KOHLER quality, design, and performance to your bath. Advanced spray performance delivers three distinct sprays - wide coverage, intense drenching, or targeted - while an ergonomically designed thumb tab smoothly transitions between sprays with a quick touch. The artfully sculpted sprayface reveals simple, architectural forms that complement contemporary and minimalist baths.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Awaken G-Series showerhead features a contemporary design.
- Advanced spray engine provides three alternate experiences: wide coverage, intense drenching, and targeted spray.
- Wide coverage spray produces an encompassing spray for everyday use.
- Intense drenching spray delivers a forceful spray ideal for rinsing soap from hair.
- Targeted spray is a focused stream for targeting sore muscles or use as a utility spray.
- Simple thumb tab allows for a smooth transition between sprays.
- Spray nozzles cover full area of sprayhead.
- MasterClean(TM) sprayface is easy to clean.
- 2.0 gpm (gallons per minute) showerhead flow rate.
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
72419-BN - Kohler
Wolff Design Center is proud to present this vibrant brushed nickel finished shower head, by Kohler. The 72419-BN is made from premium materials, this Shower Head offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Awaken Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.