Tech Lighting - 700TDCLMNB-LED930
The Calumn Pendant by Tech Lighting features an elongated pendant framed by a metal arch suspended at the center of the shade for visual appeal. Available in two modern finishes, Nightshade Black and Natural Brass that will patina over time. The Calumn Pendant fixtures is 26 inches high and 7 inches wide. Complete the look with the entire Calumn Collection including Line-Voltage Pendants, Chandeliers and Floor Lamp.
|Online Product ID:
|Title 24 Qualified:
|Downrod Size In:
||L:11.7in"x W:7.75in"x H:31.9in"
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Inspired by the cascading chandelier, the elongated pendant is framed by a metal arch suspended at the center of the shade.
- Available in two modern finishes, Nightshade Black and Natural Brass that will patina over time.
- Complete the look with the entire Calumn Collection including Line-Voltage Pendants, Chandeliers and Floor Lamp.
- Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and Triac dimmers
- Includes (2) 6'' and (4) 12'' rigid stems in coordinating finish
- Protected by a 5-year warranty. Please visit the ''About Us'' Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
700TDCLMNB-LED930 - Tech Lighting
Wolff Design Center is proud to present this natural brass finished item, by Tech Lighting. The 700TDCLMNB-LED930 is made from premium materials, this Item offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Tech Lighting's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
For 25 years, Tech Lighting has been the industry leader in low-voltage lighting systems and contemporary decorative fixtures. Since inception, we have expanded well beyond our roots, and today our portfolio transcends specific aesthetic and categorical definitions - and instead is rooted in innovative, original design and uncompromising quality across a myriad of lighting solutions.
In recent years, we have gained broad recognition on the architectural side of our business for balancing an absolute passion for every design detail with a deep concern for the way our fixtures illuminate a space; we never lose site of the individuals who actually use our products. We care about what they care about.
Couple our focus on design and innovation with our rigorous testing & quality control as well as our unsurpassed level of customer service and technical assistance, and we hope our passionate commitment to you and all our industry partners is evident in everything we do.